TEMBO TECHNIQUES - Conference Production 101 Course
TEMBO TECHNIQUES presents a game-changing conference production 101 training course.
Designed to empower producers with the essential tools, the right mindset, best-practice frameworks, and hands-on knowledge, our programme ensures the creation of meticulously executed conference and seminar agendas that deliver tangible success. Whether you prefer in-person, live virtual sessions, or on-demand courses, we've got you covered.
Whether you prefer in-person, live virtual sessions, or on-demand courses, we've got you covered.
About the Conference Production 101 Course
In the dynamic world of content, where change is constant, content reigns supreme. Quality event content production is essential for businesses seeking to engage their prospective audiences, establish unwavering brand trust, boost sales, and prompt decisive action.
But ask yourself: Is your event content yielding measurable success? Is your content producer operating at peak effectiveness? Do they possess the foundational training required to meet and exceed your event objectives? If the answer is 'no,' then your search ends here.
Conference Production 101 Course Modules
• An introduction to event content production
• Content production workflow
• Target setting & milestone management
• Topic validation & building out your market research
• How to conduct a competitor check, desk research & in-depth research calls
• Tactics to map out and funnel down research
• Programme writing, narrative building and storytelling
• Curating commercially engaging sessions & compelling formats
• Speaker acquisition – strategies, methods & tips
• Nailing your star power, keynotes and diversity, equality & inclusion
• Slick speaker management, comms & briefing calls
• Pre-event and on-site delivery checklist, roles & responsibilities
• Post-show & final tips, tricks & cheats - to help you succeed
Why buy this course
Save valuable time to focus on your work with our training while we prepare your conference producers and get them in shape to hit the ground running.
Techniques and practices
Industry leading techniques to produce high-quality seminars at exhibitions and compelling conference agendas.
They will be equipped with a toolkit to create commercially appealing agendas and work with content sponsors to deliver immediate impact.
Quality research & speakers
Learn the best ways to conduct quality research calls, create compelling agenda narratives, and secure industry leading speakers.
Who is Conference Production 101 training for?
• Entry-level and junior event content producers with the potential to inspire, inform, educate and entertain your event audienc
• Conference producers who need a refresher and reset of the foundational basics to help them get back on track
• This highly interactive training course is built to provide a crash course in developing exhibition seminar content and conference content
• This course provides career-lasting foundational-level training that will help deliver an immediate, measurable impact
About the Course Trainer
Sindy Cain, a seasoned professional with 15 years of experience in the B2B event industry, has had a remarkable career journey that reflects her passion for content production and her knack for pushing the boundaries of event excellence. Throughout her career, she has had the privilege of contributing and developing her expertise with renowned organisations such as Ascential, GovNet, Clarion, The Economist, Times Higher Education, Haymarket, and EMAP. Presently, she is the driving force behind Cain + Content, her very own content production enterprise, where she specialises in content leadership, strategy development, and event production.
Sindy's enthusiasm for exploring cross-industry intersections, particularly within the realms of technology, defence, and security, truly sets her apart.