Managing COVID-19 and Lockdown at TEMBO HQ
As we all now know, we are living and working in unprecedented times, with COVID-19 having a massive impact on lives in every sense, both personally and professionally. As the owner and founder of TEMBO, I want to reassure you that we are doing all we can to support our highly valued staff and customers during this uncertain time.
We are of course following all advice from the Government and WHO, and get daily updates on what is happening so we can stay as informed as possible, and we wanted to share with you our approach to managing things in this new way of life:
- All TEMBO team members are now working remotely from home. We have daily morning and afternoon calls to touch base not only with each other but also on clients and projects we are working on.
- All weekly calls with clients are now arranged online or over the phone. However, these calls and catch-ups need to happen, we will ensure they still happen at a time that works for you.
- We are available 9-5:30 – but we can do understand needs and ad hoc requests are sometimes urgent and out of usual hours. We will do all we can to respond and support you on any requests within 24 hours, and we will answer all calls and emails out of office hours where we can.
- All calls are diverted to our mobiles – so someone will pick up the call and pass it onto the relevant team member as soon as we can.
- Weekly status reports and summaries will still be delivered on time as per client expectations unless otherwise discussed in advance.
- We will continue to offer a layered approach to support – from Account Director, Account Manager through to Account Exec – to ensure the quality and standard is maintained for all your deliverables.
We know this is a very difficult time for a lot of people, with worries about family, friends and work colleagues, and we know that it may impact your business and also what you need from us. We will endeavor to continue working tirelessly to ensure we come through this crisis and to be there for you when we emerge from the other side – which we will do.
We know now is not the right time to be running events for a lot of our clients, and any sense of normality might not happen until after the summer. So, we recognise we might need to do business in a different way – working to online solutions and alternative approaches to keep communication with your audiences alive, and we are on hand to have any discussions you might want or need to help you through this time.
We will continue to update all of our clients and network, and we will keep our website as up to date as possible on everything that is happening. For more information or if you just want a friendly voice to chat to, we are available any time.
Keep safe and well,