Find us at Event Tech Live
TEMBO will be attending Event Tech Live 2019, here's what we'll be doing:
We'll be at Event Tech Live this year where we'll be inviting our clients & prospects for free 30 min confidential consultancy on a topic of their choice. We want this to be an opportunity for you to see the added value we can provide through the knowledge within our company.
This is a real chance for clients and prospects to get the most out of a consultation with our Founder Kate Disley who has 20+ years experience in the events industry, and our Content Director, Claire Tulloch who also has a wealth of experience, specialising in content production.
You can also catch us speaking this year as we look to share our knowledge at the seminars, so make sure you join us for that!
Not only that but we'll have other members of the team onsite ready to answer any questions you may have. You can also take part in the pin the tail on the elephant competition we're going to have across the two days.
Who you can meet from TEMBO team
Kate Disley, Founder & Managing Director
Kate is the founder of TEMBO experienced event marketing specialist and perfectionist. She is one of the most influential marketing people in the exhibition industry. For 15 years she has worked on and delivered, marketing campaigns for over 100 events, managing budgets from £10,000 to over £1M. Kate, therefore, knows all aspects of the industry and has recruited and trained many team members.
Claire Tulloch, Content Director
Claire is an experienced conference director with 20 years' experience working in the events industry working at a number of market leading companies including Emap, UBM and Ascential. She has strong professional skills in event management, conference production, seminar content delivery at exhibitions, collaborative working between content, sales & marketing teams and managing high performing conference production teams.
Here are some of the things you can speak to Kate about:
- Recruitment issues
- Career progression
- Contingency planning
- Internal management (inc. managing up)
- Best practice
- Marketing through exhibitors (MTE)
- Other topics that are keeping you up at night
Here are some of the things you can speak to Claire about:
- Conference production & the development of seminar content for exhibitions
- Recruiting and developing high performing conference production teams
- Research and validation of conference ideas
- Identifying effective mechanisms for conference production teams to collaborate with sales and marketing teams
- Putting KPIs in place to measure the performance of conference content & seminar content at exhibitions
- Other areas that are keeping you up at night
If there is anything else you want to discuss with us, let us know and we'll take it from there!